Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR





Hello Fabulous Fans & Followers of Vision & Verse.  Here we are at the end of 2013 and it's been an amazing year for Carol and me.  We would not have had that success without you, our faithful readers, and we thank you for your continued support.

I believe that 2014 is going to be an even more awesome year for V&V and our followers.  I can tell you that Carol is working on some great interviews and other surprises and I will be coming back with a few surprises of my own.

Once again, thank you all for your continued support for what we do here at V&V and we look forward to keeping your curiosity piqued in the coming year.  Peace and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!!  See you soon.

Parker Kagan-Kaufman

Image above is an 104 year old post card from my personal postcard collection.  The design is beautifully embossed with exquisite detail.  The depiction delivers the message of the passing of the year in such an ingenious way.

No comments:

Post a Comment