Monday, May 5, 2014

Charming Deception

I began writing CHARMING DECEPTION while on vacation in Clearwater Beach, Florida in 2012.  We were they celebrating our wedding anniversary at the very same hotel where we spent our honeymoon many years ago.  I love the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida.  The water is calmer and warmer.  The beautiful beach and it's surrounding area are as much a part of the story as Samantha and Jax.

The completed manuscript  is presently sitting in my editor's office, getting a final edit.  As of now, the first thirty pages of CHARMING DECEPTION are only available here on Vision and Verse, in single page episodes.  Please look in the Archives below in the months of April and May, 2013 if you are interested.
Happy Reading!
Hugs,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley M. Asked if the cover photo was from Clearwater Beach, Florida. And the answer is yes, I took the photo walking down the three steps from the back of the Sheraton Sand Key Resort. It is a beautiful resort. If you are ever I the area, I highly recommend it.
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete