Saturday, May 3, 2014

Technical Problems

Good Morning, Vision and Verse Family,
It has come to my attention that Vision and Verse is not viewing correctly on anything but Safari and that you can only comment as Anonymous if you don't have a google account. I am working on correcting these problems, but if I cannot solve these problems to my readers' satisfaction on blogspot.com, then I will move Vision and Verse to weebly.com.  I hate to do this, with 23,000 pageviews, but I don't know what else to do. I am open to any suggestions you may have for me to try. Please be patient with me, when it comes to all this techno- garble, I am tap-dancing as fast as I can! 
I have some great interviews and promos on the way and they WILL be posted.  Thank you for your daily visits and your support. Without you, I'm talking to myself.
Hugs,
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment