Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sunniva Dee"s SHATTERING HALOS



I am Gaia Samuelle and I should have died in the car accident that killed my friends. Only I didn't. It wasn't a miracle that saved me; it was love. My best friend Marina thinks I'm being seduced by a demon. She thinks she can save me. But she doesn't understand. I don't need saving. All I need is him. Gabriel is my Protector. He's watched over mortals for centuries. Not once has he broken the rules. Until now. For reasons neither he nor I understand, he let me live. He traded my death for love--our love. And that's forbidden. If Heaven finds out, he'll be annihilated. Now, we're caught in a war between Heaven and Hell. The battle has begun.

Link to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Sunniva+Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment