Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Danny McBride's Red Hat Ladies




Dear Gentle Readers,

While perusing Art blogs, I saw some wonderful paintings of women in red hats. They were strikingly beautiful. I thought they would make a great post for Vision and Verse.

Danny McBride's paintings of red hatted women are not them. But they are interesting and pensive and I thought maybe you'd like them while I keep looking for the ones that originally caught my eye.




I knew of Danny McBride as a musician and song writer. I was surprised to find this is the same Danny McBride, starting another phase of his life as a painter.


Good for you, Danny. Life in the music industry can be detrimental to one's health. We are happy to hear of your move to the visual arts. Finding your red hat ladies was an accident, but a happy one. 


I claim nothing here as my own.  All information on Danny McBride's new career as an artist in available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment