Saturday, May 11, 2013

Car May Be Smart, But Author Easily Confused  

Good Morning!
    As some of you may have noticed, I somehow managed to leave out Episode Nineteen, The Pookie Wookie.  I'm sorry!  I admit it, I am a notoriously bad "cut-and-paster."  When you have a moment, go back and give The Pookie Wookie a read through.  I hope you are enjoying CHARMING DECEPTION so far, as well as Parker's beautiful pictures and wonderful insights into the world of art.  His posts are not only educational, but inspiring.
    Just a reminder, "Vision and Verse" will be celebrating it's big one month anniversary on Wednesday, May 15, 2013.  In celebration, we are giving away a digital copy of BELTERRA, a science fiction romantic adventure that made it into the top fifty last year; it is my bestseller, and is dear to my heart.
    We will randomly pick a name from all those who leave a comment in "Vision and Verse".  Remember you don't need to have a kindle to read an ebook.  Amazon.com provides a free kindle app for your computer or phone, allowing you to access their treasure trove of books.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
                                                  Hugs,
                                                  Carol

    
        

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy I found Vision and Verse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're happy you found us, too, Dear Anonymous. Keeping checking in with us. Parker and I have some other great giveaways planed for the months ahead.

      Delete