Thursday, December 11, 2014

Crystal Miles Gauthier's Most Precious Christmas Memory



My most precious Christmas memory is the one when when my husband Joe's brother and partner came to stay with us in our favorite house on Meese Street in Lansing, MI.
It was the first time we had ever had Christmas guests. Through the years we have moved around a lot, the kids have all grown and scattered about. We were sure it would be a lonely holiday.


We had so much fun cooking, talking and waking up to Christmas music softly playing, hot coffee brewing, and the wonderful tradition of exchanging gifts.  Christmas morning just the four of us. That was the morning, my husband gave me my blue topaz ring, necklace and earring set.  I had never been given such beautiful gifts in my life.







It was a good year that year, we were financially stable, loving life and living every day by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Times have gotten harder.  We don't see our loved ones as much as we would like to.  The kids are all still too busy.  Joe's job is't going so well now and we stumble to make ends meet.  At this time of year, I am thankful for all that we do have, a roof over our heads.  Remember to keep Christ in Christmas, praise the Lord! Love one another. Peace on earth, goodwill towards all!







Crystal Lynn Miles Gauthier
7435 #5 Shell Flower Circle
Lansing, MI 48917
517-897-4067
authormom4033@gmail.com
Twitter: @cubbymom0403
www.facebook.com/CrystalMilesGauthierAuthor

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Christmas and those blue topaz gifts sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete