Friday, April 29, 2016

Schedule for the First Week of May

Schedule for May 2 -May 6, 2016 for
Carol Ann Kauffman's
             Vision and Verse

Mon. - New by Parker Kaufman
            "Journey of the Non People"
Tues. - Interview with Poet/Author
            John Harrison
Wed. - Sharon Kleve's 
            "The Wedding Day"            
Thurs. - FREE May 4 - May 7
            "Echo of Heartbreak, A  
              Recipe for Life"
Fri. - African Violets 101.01


Dear Gentle Readers,

This month I'm attempting to combine my two blogs into one. I'll be watching the numbers closely to see if it's working out.  I know you are not big commentors, but if you like what you see, speak up. Tell me what you would like to see more of and what you don't. After one month, I'll decide whether to separate the two blogs again or delete one.

Simplify!
Hugs,
Carol
     

No comments:

Post a Comment