Thursday, November 10, 2016

New Cover for the SPIKE COLLECTION by Martin Skate



Martin Skate
London, UK 

Good morning, Martin.  Welcome back to Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors. We see The Spike Collection has a beautiful new cover. Congratulations!
The Spike Collection is random short stories. It was my first published book. I honestly don’t know why it has taken me this long to get something published! I gave myself a project of writing ten short stories, challenging myself to write a few varied tales, and this is the result. I began writing them in May, and was utterly thrilled to not only be published, but to learn how to publish, and experience the challenging world of ‘marketing’. 

I am so completely overwhelmed and excited by this publication that I am now in the mindset of writing a whole bunch more. I have begun writing a novel and hope to have it published in February. 

Also I am thankful for being so widely embraced in the independent author’s circle, there are so many benefits, so much love, and so much learning. Plus of course, the great reviews, the feedback, the friendships, wow, it is immense, writing has suddenly become incredibly addictive!

I'm presently reading your new book, Start Right Here. It's a delightful madcap rollercoaster ride of time travel to future London where it sometimes rains down disjoined animal parts. My readers can expect a full review, cover shot, blurb, and buy link for Start Right Here on Vision and Verse soon. 

The Spike Collection Buy Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Spike-collection-random-short-stories-ebook/dp/B00G05WZPW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478359078&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Spike+Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment